The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Category Archives: Chinese
Chinese New Year Feast
After an entire evening huddled together in Hillary’s kitchen, (we would not file this meal under “quick & easy”) it’s safe to say we’ve sealed a years worth of good fortune after the New Years feast we put together. Our … Continue reading
Posted in Chinese, Mushrooms, Pork, Uncategorized Tagged Chinese New Year, dumplings, hoisin, mushroom, scallion pancakes, soy, udon noodles 1 Comment
In honor of the beginning of the year of the dragon (last Monday, 1/23), we are going to attempt to create some Chinese delicacies — this is definitely new culinary territory for the 2 kitchens, so wish us luck and … Continue reading