The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Category Archives: Oats
Best granola bars EVER
I’ve been getting myself addicted to Kind bars lately — they are delicious, nutritious, and come in so many fun flavors! But at about $2 a bar, they really add up over time… So what better way to keep up … Continue reading
Posted in Oats Tagged almond butter, breakfast, butter, coconut, cranberries, flax seeds, granola bars, honey, oats, snack Leave a comment
We hope you are feeling great after our week of smoothies, we sure are! We’ll be cooking with oats this week to keep our health kick going, come back soon for our odes to oats!
Posted in Oats Leave a comment