The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: anchovy
Spaghetti with Swiss Chard and Ramp Butter
As Hillary mentioned – ramp season is fleeting. So I decided to preserve their goodness in what else, but butter. Oh, and if you were wondering who first ramped up the ramp here’s a great Grub Street article on the subject… I originally … Continue reading
Kale with Anchovy Dressing
This week you get two kale salad recipes for the price of one. Although there are dozens of ways to prepare this leafy green veg I was jonesing for a salad a friend ordered on a recent trip to Eataly’s … Continue reading