The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: asiago
Tuscan kale salad
It has been excruciatingly hot here in NYC, pushing 90 degrees with extreme humidity. This heat wave has made the idea of cooking nearly nauseating… but for the sake of the blog, I turned on the ol’ oven this weekend … Continue reading
Posted in Beans, Healthy, Kale, Quick & Easy, Salad Tagged asiago, cannellini beans, croutons, kale, parmesan, salad, summer, tuscan Leave a comment