The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: baguette
Lentils n’ Blue Crostini
Lentils sort of baffled me – how does this tiny legume pack such a flavor punch!? (to which you’re probably thinking, “duh Amy, ever heard of caviar?”) I know these healthy little guys make a killer soup or warm salad … Continue reading
Posted in Lentils Tagged baguette, blue cheese, chives, crostini, lentils, Saga, shallot Leave a comment
One of my favorite cookbooks EVER is Mmmmmmm: a feastiary, the first book written by former Gourmet editor in chief, Ruth Reichl in 1972. I was so thrilled to finally get my hands on a copy last spring — Ms. … Continue reading
Posted in Pumpkins Tagged baguette, butter, Gourmet, gruyere, jarlsberg, pumpkin, pumpkin soup, Ruth Reichl, sage 5 Comments