The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: beets
This post is really late… probably because I got a REALLY AWESOME NEW JOB! I’m starting at SAVEUR magazine on Monday! SO yeah, things have been busy. Also, the weather we’ve been having in NYC is absolutely nuts… pushing 70 … Continue reading
Posted in Creme Fraiche Tagged Barefoot Contessa, beets, Creme Fraiche, dill, dinner, greek yogurt, Ina Garten, soup, sour cream, summer, summer borscht 1 Comment
Canning: Apple Butter, Beet Relish
What better way to prolong summer than can up some of its goodness? Knowing that my days of strolling the farmers market in shorts and a t-shirt are numbered I took extra care this week, taking in the smells and … Continue reading
Posted in Canning Tagged apple butter, beets, cabbage, canning, cinnamon, relish, sage Leave a comment