The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: Bklyn Larder
Pickled Green Tomato and Mozz Sandwich
This past week I was trolling the neighborhood, looking for a good lunch spot, when I stumbled upon Brooklyn Larder. This fantastic little provision shop has cured meats, a variety of cheeses, local ice creams, brews and really great looking … Continue reading
Posted in Tomatoes, Uncategorized Tagged Bklyn Larder, cheese, dill, garlic, lunch, mozzarella, pickled tomatoes, quick, red pepper flakes, sandwich, tomato Leave a comment