The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: black beans
Quinoa, black bean & sweet potato salad with avocado
The work week is finally halfway over, hooray! And what better way to start off a new month than with a little health kick! I made a tasty quinoa salad for lunch today and enjoyed it along with a maple … Continue reading
Posted in Avocados, Beans, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Work Week Lunches Tagged avocado, black beans, lunch, quinoa, salad, sweet potato, work week Leave a comment