The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: bourbon
Day 5: Festive Cocktails (Part 1)
Sure today is a Monday, but it is the holiday season! So why not take a break from sending cards, wrapping presents, and analyzing excel grids and enjoy a hot drink by the tree (or at your desk). Here is … Continue reading
Posted in Cocktails and Mocktails, Festive Cheer Tagged bourbon, cocktail, holiday, honey, honey bourbon toddy, hot toddy, lemon Leave a comment
Bourbon Bacon Brownies
I like bourbon for so many reasons. It’s sweet. It’s American. It’s always been nicer to me than other liquors (ahem, tequila). And wouldn’t you know, now I have a fourth reason – it plays well with others – namely, … Continue reading