The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: Chelsea Market
Local Lavender Honey Ice Cream
I have a mild obsession with Meryl Streep’s character “Jane” in It’s Complicated. Also her bakery/cafe, kitchen, and garden. In about 30 years I hope to have the exact same Spanish-style ranch home in Santa Barbara. At one point in … Continue reading
Shrimp Scampi over Fettucini
I have to admit, I’m a bit of a sham. I like to call myself a foodie, but in my entire life I have never cooked any creature from the sea. Recently, I’ve been trying a scallop here, some flaky … Continue reading
Posted in Shrimp Tagged butter, Chelsea Market, fresh pasta, garlic, Ina Garten, lemon, Lobster Place, parsley, pasta, shrimp, shrimp scampi 2 Comments