The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: chipotle
SANDY MADE ME DO IT: Chipotle Cheddar Mac & Cheese
Let me just say that I was one of the extremely fortunate ones, merely inconvenienced by hurricane Sandy. After just one night at home without power, and four nights at a lovely apartment in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (thank you Abby, … Continue reading
Posted in Cheddar, Comfort Food Tagged butter, cheddar, chipotle, comfort food, dinner, mac & cheese, pasta 1 Comment
What meal is both cheap AND interactive? Tacos of course. It is always so much fun to make a taco exactly how you like it (EXTRA sour cream, cheese and hot sauce pour moi…), and since the ingredients are so … Continue reading