The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: chocolate chip cookies
Day 10: Holiday Cookies (Part 2)
Posted on December 23, 2012 by amyreneesam
I hadn’t originally thought to share a salty chocolate chip cookie recipe with you all today – I had my heart set on adorable gingerbread cut outs…but when three grocery stores failed to have molasses I gave up on that idea and … Continue reading →
Posted in Chocolate, Festive Cheer | Tagged chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, holiday cookies, Nestle, salt, Toll House | Leave a comment