The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: cinamon
Last Saturday it was looking like fall had passed us by and Old Man Winter was getting ready to settle in for good. Freezing rain and snow before Halloween?! It was the perfect day to stay inside and roast some … Continue reading
Posted in Pumpkins Tagged breakfast, brunch, butter, cinamon, fall, maple syrup, pancakes, pumpkin Leave a comment