The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: clams
Whether folks in your neck of the woods call gathering around a grill a BBQ, a cookout, a wienieroast, or just another Monday night, it is always a recipe for a fabulous evening. Since we are inquisitive and adventurous gals when … Continue reading
Linguine with Clams, Tomato and Fennel
Much like my counter part I often seek inspiration in the pages of my old Gourmet, Bon Appetit and Food & Wine magazines. And if nothing peaks my interest there, well, there’s always the Internet. So, as I scoured epicurious.com … Continue reading
Posted in Fennel Tagged Bon Appetit, clams, fennel, linguine, tomato, white wine Leave a comment