The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: cocktail sauce
Cauliflower “Shrimp” Cocktail
I first came accross this recipe in the R.S.V.P. section of our beloved Bon Appetit – arguably my favorite part of the magazine. What does almost every good food lover do when they eat something delicious at a restaurant? They mull … Continue reading
Posted in Cauliflower Tagged appetizer, cauliflower, cocktail sauce, easy, garlic, lemon, Old Bay, onion Leave a comment