The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: cool whip
It may not be the most elegant dish to grace the holiday table but no Christmas is complete without this light green pudding. Jell-O might call it “Watergate Salad” but in our family it’s always been known as either pistachio … Continue reading
Posted in Festive Cheer Tagged cheer, Christmas, cool whip, festive, holiday, Jell-o, marshmallows, pineapple, pistachio, pudding Leave a comment