The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: crumbs
Rhubarb Coffee Cake
I love rhubarb – it’s so pretty and the taste – so unexpected! My mind immediately went to the gobs of butter in my freezer just begging to be made into pie dough but then I quickly remembered that a. … Continue reading
Posted in Rhubarb, Uncategorized Tagged breakfast, butter, cinnamon, coffee cake, crumbs, rhubarb, sweets 1 Comment