The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: dips
Day 8: Festive Recipes (Part 2)
Okay, technically Day 8 has come and gone and I should have shared this wonderfully cheesy dip recipe with you all yesterday but I got caught up in the holiday rigamarole and had to save it for today…forgive me? Considering … Continue reading
Posted in Cheddar, Festive Cheer Tagged cheese, crudite, dips, holiday, pimiento, spread Leave a comment