The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: duck fat
Brussels sprouts two ways: decadent and diet-friendly
Decadent: As I conveniently had some duck fat stored in a jam jar in my fridge, I though what better way to use it than on this post – I’m pretty sure an old shoe cooked in duck fat would … Continue reading
Posted in Brussels Sprouts Tagged brussels sprouts, cooking spray, diet, duck fat, parmesan, pine nuts, roast, shallot 1 Comment