The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: egg yolks
Ricotta and Pea Tortellini with Pancetta
** WARNING ** If you are on a diet, are thinking about going on a diet, or care at all about your physical appearance READ NO FURTHER. I always love a pasta dish with peas, pancetta, and a light (or … Continue reading
Posted in Eggs, Peas, Pork Tagged cream, dinner, egg yolks, eggs, fresh pasta, garlic, Ina Garten, pancetta, parmesan, pasta, peas, ricotta, shallot, tortellini, white wine Leave a comment