The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: eggnog
Greek mac n’cheese
At the risk of sounding like a total boozehound I must confess when I think nutmeg I immediately think cocktails: eggnog, painkillers, brandy alexanders… but being that it’s the week before Christmas and still having plenty of shopping, wrapping, and … Continue reading
Posted in Nutmeg Tagged cheese, eggnog, feta, graviera, Greek, gretna, grilling cheese, mac n' cheese, Martha Stewart, nutmeg, spinach 3 Comments