The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: fenugreek
Baked Eggs in Spicy Tomato Salsa
I think I’ve mentioned it before, and I’ll say it again, eggs are my favorite. If prince charming came along one day he need only bring a carton of eggs to make me swoon (ok, that might be a slight … Continue reading
There are certain foods that I put on a pedestal… things that I am absolutely sure I’ll never be able to make (without deep fryers, industrial sized work stations etc.) Until now falafel had been on that list — who … Continue reading
Posted in Cheap Eats, Fenugreek, Garlic Tagged chickpeas, dinner, falafel, fenugreek, healthy, pita, salad, vegetarian Leave a comment