The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: fish
Fried Lake Erie Perch
Clevelanders love their good, hearty fare. We love polish sausages, smokies, perogies, corned beef from Slyman’s, smothered ribs and summer’s sweet corn. People from outside our fair city, however, might not know that we actually love seafood as well. Clambakes … Continue reading
Posted in City Classics Tagged Cleveland, coleslaw, fish, fried perch, Great Lakes Beer, Lake Erie, oil, tartar sauce, Yellow Perch 2 Comments