The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: foodie
Day 2: Foodie Gifts (Part 2)
Adding to Hillary’s list of great gifts to send to your favorite food obsessed friends, here are a few of my recommendations… 1. Gowanus Furniture Company’s Culver Stovetop Cutting Board. Apartment living has its challenges, like finding enough space in your … Continue reading
Posted in Edible Gifts, Festive Cheer, Uncategorized Tagged cutting board, Fishs Eddy, foodie, gifts, glass jar, holiday, Vitamix, Williams-Sonoma Leave a comment