The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: french onion soup
French Onion Soup
Hillary and I both looked towards France for a little onion inspiration this week. Hillary to Chef Soltner, I to Julia. Opening Mastering The Art of French Cooking to the well worn page in which soupe a l’oignon resides will always take me back to the … Continue reading
Posted in Onions, Uncategorized Tagged french, french onion soup, garlic, Julia Child, onions, thyme, worchestshire sauce Leave a comment