The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: fudge
Day 11: DIY Edible Gifts (Part 1)
We’re really getting down to the wire on the big day… If some of you are struggling with last minute gift ideas we figured we’d help you out with some DIY edible gifts. I was perusing theKitchn.com for inspiration when … Continue reading
Posted in Bacon, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Edible Gifts, Festive Cheer, Vices Tagged candied bacon, candied bacon fudge, edible gifts, fudge, holiday, the kitchn Leave a comment