The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: game day
Turkey & 3 Bean Chili
Chili is one of those dishes that is incredibly easy to throw together. Put a pot on and let the flavors meld and in an hour or so when you come back to it you’ll have a deliciously filling meal. … Continue reading
Posted in Beans, Bell Peppers, Chili Cook Off!, Comfort Food, Corn, Garlic, Uncategorized Tagged beans, cheese, chili, game day, healthy, hearty, turkey Leave a comment