The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: grain mustard
After debating for days between the pile of chocolately goodness Bruce Bogtrotter is forced to eat in Matilda, the morning cake from In the Night Kitchen, and many others, I finally settled on Snozzcumbers from The BFG. This Roald Dahl classic was definitely one of my … Continue reading
Posted in Eggs, Fictional Food Tagged cucumber, egg salad, grain mustard, horseradish, Roald Dahl, salami, Snozzcumber, The BFG 1 Comment