The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: granola bars
Best granola bars EVER
I’ve been getting myself addicted to Kind bars lately — they are delicious, nutritious, and come in so many fun flavors! But at about $2 a bar, they really add up over time… So what better way to keep up … Continue reading
Posted in Oats Tagged almond butter, breakfast, butter, coconut, cranberries, flax seeds, granola bars, honey, oats, snack Leave a comment