The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: grapes
Chicken Salad Veronique
I guess the egg [salad] came before the chicken [salad] after all! (ha-ha). But seriously, this chicken salad is quite refreshing and almost floral tasting with the addition of tarragon and grapes, perfect for this hot and muggy weather we’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Chicken, Salad, Tarragon, Yogurt Tagged chicken salad, chicken salad veronique, grapes, lunch, summer, tarragon Leave a comment
Garlic is one of my favorite ingredients – does anything smell better than garlic sauteing in butter? I decided to create an old favorite for this post – white gazpacho. My grandmother almost always has a pitcher of this in … Continue reading
Posted in Garlic Tagged almonds, bread, croutons, garlic, grapes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, white gazpacho 1 Comment