The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: green pepper
First – let’s tackle the pronunciation. Sound out the o’s as if you were saying book, not boot. Bootie was my maternal Grandma. She had a sharp wit and quick wink (which I’m very grateful to have inherited). I’m not … Continue reading
Posted in Cucumbers, Onions Tagged cucumbers, Grandma, green pepper, onion, pepper, pickle, salt 2 Comments