The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: greens
Steak Salad & Maple Acorn Squash
Thank goodness there is finally a chill in the air. I echo Amy’s sentiments about Autumn — it is definitely my favorite season. Sweaters, cords, and the smell of freshly sharpened #2 pencils create a heavenly atmosphere. There are lots … Continue reading
Posted in Beef, Corn, Farmers Market Finds, Greens, Local Food, Tomatoes Tagged acorn squash, corn, farmers market, greens, heirloom tomatoes, maple syrup, squash, steak salad Leave a comment