The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: homemade ricotta
Penne with Swiss Chard, Garlic & Fresh Ricotta
Swiss Chard is a green I haven’t had much history with, I always see it around, but usually pass it up for spinach, kale, and the like. So when I passed by a particularly glorious bunch of it on a … Continue reading
Posted in Garlic, Greens Tagged dinner, garlic, homemade ricotta, pasta, summer, swiss chard 2 Comments