The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: It’s Complicated
Hot cheese: the ultimate cure for a dreary day. And these past couple of days have sure been dreary. One of the best vessels for hot cheese is the classic French Croque Monsieur — basically a tricked-out grilled cheese. My … Continue reading
Posted in French, Nutmeg, Sandwiches Tagged croque monsieur, dinner, french, grilled cheese, gruyere, It's Complicated, lunch, Meryl Streep Leave a comment
Local Lavender Honey Ice Cream
I have a mild obsession with Meryl Streep’s character “Jane” in It’s Complicated. Also her bakery/cafe, kitchen, and garden. In about 30 years I hope to have the exact same Spanish-style ranch home in Santa Barbara. At one point in … Continue reading