The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: john boos
Day 3: On Our Christmas Lists (Part 1)
Aside from the obvious choice of a Red Rider BB gun with a compass and a stalk and this thing which tells time, I had quite a difficult time coming up with things for my culinary wish list. My kitchen … Continue reading
Posted in Festive Cheer Tagged butcher block, cast iron skillet, gifts, holiday, john boos, lodge Leave a comment