The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: mushrooms
There are few activities as comforting as stirring an enormous pot of risotto… from the sautéing of the onions, to the grating of the parmesan cheese, it is an incredibly therapeutic experience. Absolutely perfect for a Friday night in after an … Continue reading
Posted in Mushrooms Tagged arborio rice, cremini, dinner, garlic, mushrooms, onion, parmesan cheese, porcini, risotto, saute, white wine Leave a comment
Since I was a Russian major in college, I decided to take an Eastern European angle on this week’s dish. I borrowed a recipe for sauerkraut pierogies from my great aunt Susan – her Polish heritage makes them extra delicious. … Continue reading
Posted in Sauerkraut Tagged dough, mushrooms, onions, pierogi, Poland, sauerkraut, sour cream 2 Comments