The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: nachos
Spicy beef & bean chili
Sometimes there is nothing better than a big bowl of really simple beef chili. I developed a taste for it after eating way too many orders of late-nite nachos with chili after heated games of trivia… Definitely haven’t done that … Continue reading
Posted in Beans, Beef, Chili Cook Off! Tagged beans, beef, chili, nachos, Neely's Leave a comment