The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: parsnip muffins
Spiced Parsnip Muffins
Last month I had one of the most delicious treats of all time — Spiced Parsnip Bread from the Shandaken Bake stand at the New Amsterdam market in the South Street Seaport. Never before had I experienced parsnips like this … Continue reading
Posted in Apples, Eggs, Nutmeg, Parsnips Tagged bread, breakfast, farmers market, parsnip, parsnip muffins, shandaken bake Leave a comment