The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: pasta salad
Nutty Swiss Chard Pasta Salad
Summer is THE best time to cook in my mind – the markets are full of fresh produce, half the time you don’t even need to turn on an oven to make a wonderful meal but it’s also a really … Continue reading
Posted in Swiss Chard, Uncategorized Tagged almonds, balsamic vinegar, goat cheese, lemon, pasta salad, pine nuts, raisins, swiss chard Leave a comment
Classic Pesto & Pesto Pasta Salad
It’s been a hot couple of days here in New York. I mean super super hot. The funny thing is though, it hasn’t stopped me from wanting pasta. I just want it cold now. I thought a bright summery pesto … Continue reading
Posted in Basil, Peas, Tomatoes Tagged cherry tomatoes, garlic, parmesan cheese, pasta salad, peas, pesto Leave a comment