The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: peel n’eat
Shrimp 2 Ways: Peel n’eat, Cream of Shrimp and Tomato Soup
Sometimes you actually do want too much of a good thing. Like shrimp. I simply couldn’t narrow it down to one preparation this week so you all get to hear about two. Shrimp, to me, is one of the finest … Continue reading
Posted in Shrimp Tagged Frank's red hot, Old Bay, peel n'eat, remoulade, shrimp, Silver Spoon, soup, tomato, vegetable stock Leave a comment