The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: peppers
Kale & Quinoa Greek Salad
I love when this happens…you start out making lunch from whatever needs to be used up in the fridge (and cupboard)…and then you suddenly find yourself getting inspired, adding a little more of this & a little of that until … Continue reading
Posted in Beans, Bell Peppers, Feta, Greens, Healthy, Kale, Onions, Quick & Easy, Quinoa, Tomatoes, Uncategorized Tagged feta, garbanzo bean, kale, onion, peppers, quinoa, salad, scallion, tomato Leave a comment
I’m not sure if this is the exact name my Aunt Denise uses for her bell pepper/cilantro/black eyed pea salsa-esque dish that’s always been such a hit but if it is, boy, that woman can sure make a mean Texas … Continue reading