The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: pina colada
PG Pina Colada
With all this brutal heat we’ve been having, I needed a cool and refreshing pineapple recipe (that didn’t leave me with a horrible headache the next morning). So here we have a virgin (and lite!) pina colada to transport you … Continue reading
Posted in Bananas, Cocktails and Mocktails, Pineapple Tagged banana, coconut water, mocktail, pina colada, pineapple, refreshing, summer Leave a comment