The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: Porkslap
For those of you who weren’t hitting refresh on your twitter feeds last night we heard at approximately 4:58PM that the secret ingredient was…….BACON! We seriously could not have been more excited. 4:59PM: Caught in a torrential downpour… en route … Continue reading
Posted in Bacon Tagged bacon, candied bacon, endive, frittata, gruyere, maple bacon ice cream, maple syrup, Porkslap, radicchio, rosemary, thyme, waffle 1 Comment