The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: quiche
Alsatian Onion Tart
Onions will always remind me of Shrek trying to explain the complexity of his character to Donkey: “There’s a lot more to ogres than people think, ogres are like onions, they have layers.” SO instead of creating some a horrible … Continue reading
Mini quiche Lorraine
Vive la France! … and their delicious food. Why are mini food items always more delicious and appealing than their normal-sized counterparts? Maybe because we feel less guilty about eating 10 of them? Or because they are just so cute? … Continue reading