The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: raspberry
Triple Berry Pie
I find that most of my baking happens late at night, a bit like Mickey in In the Night Kitchen (without the nudity and flying…). Late-night breads, cakes & pies just seem all that more delicious when you are so … Continue reading
Posted in Berries, Cakes & Pies Tagged blackberry, blueberry, dessert, raspberry, smitten kitchen, summer, triple berry pie Leave a comment
What comes to mind when I think of berries? Muffins! And one of my favorites so far has been an Ina Garten recipe: Tri-berry muffins. They are deliciously fruity and spicy (lots of cinnamon), and have a nice crunch to … Continue reading
Posted in Berries Tagged Barefoot Contessa, blueberry, gift, Ina Garten, muffin, raspberry, strawberry, summer, tri-berry Leave a comment