The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: Real Simple
Savory Thyme Tart
Thyme has always been one of my favorite herbs – it does absolute wonders for soups, roasted chickens, and other Provencal dishes. After a long holiday weekend filled with overeating and lounging, you’d think I’d be ready to tackle something … Continue reading
Posted in Thyme Tagged bake, olive oil, parmesan, puff pastry, Real Simple, tart, thyme 2 Comments