The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: rice
Returning home after volunteering at the farmers market Saturday, a perfectly crisp autumn day, I was greeted by a warming bowl of rice and beans (n’chorizo). A hearty dish with a bit of an identity crisis – is it a … Continue reading
Posted in Beans Tagged beans, chorizo, hearty, rice, Spanish paprika Leave a comment