The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: salad for dinner
Sweet Potato and Quinoa Salad
There’s nothing like a good salad. Sometimes that means an abundance of crunchy veggies, and other times that means hard boiled eggs and bacon and cheese and a really bad-for-you dressing – proving that a “salad” can really be anything … Continue reading
Posted in Apples, Healthy, Salad, Sweet Potato Tagged apple, gorgonzola, healthy, onion, quinoa, salad, salad for dinner, sweet potato Leave a comment