The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at email@example.com and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: sauerkraut
Since I was a Russian major in college, I decided to take an Eastern European angle on this week’s dish. I borrowed a recipe for sauerkraut pierogies from my great aunt Susan – her Polish heritage makes them extra delicious. … Continue reading
Posted in Sauerkraut Tagged dough, mushrooms, onions, pierogi, Poland, sauerkraut, sour cream 2 Comments
Pork n’ Sauerkraut
As 2010 came to a close I found myself looking forward to the New Year for so many reasons but one, I must admit, was our New Year’s Day meal. Pork and sauerkraut is supposed to bring luck – a … Continue reading
Posted in Pork, Sauerkraut Tagged apple sauce, baby back ribs, carrots, cheers, good luck, mashed potatoes, new year, peas, pork, pork loin, roast, sauerkraut Leave a comment