The Latest From the 2 Kitchens
Join 141 other subscribers
Follow us on Twitter!
- A Fond Farewell… wp.me/p1bYXk-TP 8 years ago
- Rum Soaked Grilled Pineapple over Angel Food Cake wp.me/p1bYXk-Tw 9 years ago
- Pineapple wp.me/p1bYXk-Tt 9 years ago
- Berry Cream Scones wp.me/p1bYXk-Ti 9 years ago
- Red, White & Blue! wp.me/p1bYXk-Te 9 years ago
“Like” us on Facebook!
Want to suggest an Ingredient?
Email the chefs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work on recipes featuring your ingredient!
Tag Archives: scones
Berry Cream Scones
Waking up with a sparkler in your coffee might be the best way to kick off the 4th of July but a red, white and blue berry-ful scone just might be the next best option. These tender scones will set … Continue reading
Posted in Berries, Festive Cheer, Uncategorized Tagged blueberries, breakfast, butter, cream, holiday, July 4th, patriotic, raspberries, scones Leave a comment